Saturday, August 15, 2009

Great Start to The Weekend

Friday was very good, midday I headed down to Techead for a Lunch & Learn on Photoshop CS4: Quick & Dirty Editing Photo Tricks presented by Sean Cooke. The class was great. I always bring back at least one tip that I can put into practice almost immediately. Sean always is educational and entertaining. Coming back from class the day just flew by, it went amazingly smooth and productive.

This morning I finished reading, the book I picked up last weekend in Williamsburg, 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. Interesting read. I've even added a couple of photos from the Williamsburg trip to the image scroll at the top of the page (one of a butterfly and a bee).

This afternoon, Walt's off to Patrick and Laura's wedding, and I'll be picking up Miss Cassie for another outing. We're heading off to Hollywood Cemetery. I found out from Alice that while Miss Cassie and I are out and about, poor Master Andrew will be mowing the lawn. Yike! I tried to get Sean to go with me as well, but it seems he's already out and about in Powhatan.

No comments: