Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's Help Out the Special Olympics

Hello and good morning!

I am reaching out to you today because I am going to be jumping 30 stories (from The Suntrust Building in DT Richmond) in October and Need your help!

I am looking to raise $2000 for The Special Olympics. Donating through this secure site is the easiest and most efficient way to contribute to my fundraising efforts. Your support is greatly appreciated—and don't forget to forward this to anyone who you think might be interested in making a donation as well! Even a few bucks helps :) $5, $10, $25 (anything you can do!) will help me get to my goal of $2,000!


Your donation will assist Special Olympics Virginia in reaching our total fundraising goal of $100,000. And with your help, I hope to surpass my own fundraising goal and join other adrenaline junkies rappel down one of the tallest buildings in Richmond. It’ll be an extreme adventure that will lead to extreme community impact -- helping Special Olympics to inspire more INCLUSION, UNITY and RESPECT for 9,500 Special Olympics athletes across Virginia.

For those business owners out there, I am planning on wearing a sponsorship shirt and promoting those businesses through my website. If you donate $100 or more, I would love to include you in those promotions. This is a very exclusive event, reserved for 70 people (invited from across the country) so media coverage WILL BE PRESENT. Please help me and Special Olympics in any way you can!!

Please donate here: http://www.firstgiving.com/whitstyles

Best,

Whit
www.stylesbridebootcamp.com/
www.twitter.com/whitstyleswww.twitter.com/bridebootcamp
whit@stylesbridebootcamp.com
804-349-3264

No comments: