Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Begins


Fantastic Day! Slept until noon. Wow do I feel rested. I've been busy working giving the blog a whole new look. I found a great template and am really happy with the way that it looks. There are a couple of tweaks that I'm working on, for some reason the date isn't showing up on my posts. But on the whole it is really nice. Lots of ways to update and change things up.

The search box at the top right-hand side of the page allows you to search the contents of the site.

I'll be adding a box to the bottom right-hand side that where I will add links to neat tools that I find and use.

The items in the gallery at the top of the page are photos by me, designs by Alice Pettey, Photos by Tim Parsons, and Photos by Dorothy Parsons. I'll be adding some of my own graphics in the future.

This afternoon, Walter got a wild hair, and we've been out with a tape measure and twine marking off two of the property lines. We've got the one between us and our next door neighbors done with out any problems. The back line is a little sketchy, but Walt thinks he may have gotten it figured out. Thank goodness he is good at what he does. We are pretty sure that we have found where the line is suppose to go, and if it is correct, the yard is much larger in the back that I first thought.

No comments: