Friday, August 21, 2009

Hmmm...

Just thinking! Okay, don't laugh. See what happens when I'm left to my own devices on a day off. Doing the typical housework, catching up on email, more classwork, possibly some yardwork and pondering some interesting questions for example.

Danielle & Ben's baby was due on August 4th and today is the 21st, what are the odds that the baby has been born by now? If a normal pregnancy is right at 40 weeks and it would now be 43 weeks, I'd venture to say that the baby is most likely here by now. If not, Guiness Book of World Records will be making an announcement sometime soon for them. Although I did do a Google search and came up with a link to a woman who 'supposedly' had a 17 month long pregnancy. Yikes! Can we all say hoax?

With that being said, I wish them all well on the new arrival, and ask that they let me know the details sometime. I'd like to know if it was a boy or girl.

No comments: