Thursday, June 15, 2006

Cul-de-sac Doings

We'll this morning, I've managed to get a gate built for the deck. I thought that by having one at the stairs it would be an excellent way to keep the little ones on the deck as well as Carla, when she doesn't need to be roaming. I even was able to get it mounted for easy use and removal.

This way when Mr. Terry comes over to visit his mommy and I will be able to sit and talk while he is in a contained space. It will also put the sister-in-law at ease, since our yard isn't fenced and the kids don't quite know the "boundarys" here. Then too I am looking forward to having Miss Faith over to visit and this way she won't get away from her Mamaw or Mom, especially since she really likes the outdoors.

Our neighbor across the street has had two trees taken down and it really opened up his yard. Sean enjoyed watching them take the trees down and haul out the huge tree trunks and put them into a dumptruck.

No comments: