Monday, June 12, 2006

Today

It was amazing to wake up this morning to temperatures in the mid-50's. What a change from the past few days.

Mom told me that her baby wrens had all left the nest and were finally gone. Now they can start cooking out if the weather warms up a bit or at least put a couple of steaks on and bring them in the house for dinner.

Walter is off on another week of work out of town. When he gets back, I do believe that he is heading out on the company camp out for the weekend. He'll have a great time . One of his bosses is even trying to get my dad to come out for the weekend with him. Who knows.

Danielle & Sean only have one week left of school. Danielle may have already finished all of her end of year exams, but Sean still has till Friday. Then we'll all be able to put down the books for at least a few months.

I've had an excellent time watching the coming and goings at the bird feeder. I've even borrowed Dean's binoculars in an attempt to get a close up shot of the the birds that my camera will not necessarily do - not that much optical zoom.

I went out to visit with Mom and Dad tonight and ended up falling asleep on their couch. Luckily they had phoned home for me to let them know that I was asleep. I guess some days you just need to snooze.

No comments: