Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Events of the Day

I've been busy this afternoon painting the woodworks in Sean's room a faded denim color, and have started work on his closet doors - 2 panels are painted tomato; and the other 2 will be mineral blue. I'll post a picture when they are completed.

Door Picture as promised (6/22)

Time for a quick break and a check on the Camry. Update: Camry part hasn't come in yet, looks like UPS is slacking up or it is coming in from New York and won't be here till Wednesday. But not to despair I'm not stuck - they have issued me a vehicle to drive until mine is repaired. YEAH!

Walter dropped by this afternoon and visited for a few minutes. He transferred a couple of photos of Miss Faith sitting on her Uncle Walter's sofa from his cell phone. He tells me that it was taken on the 11th and that it was just before she started getting fussy.

Then he headed off for home with his "weeds" [remember the two pots of herbs that I've been sitting]. It was nice to see him and know that he is feeling much better than on Monday.

Sean seemed to have had another full day at camp. I believe that he did some swimming, Outdoor Education, and were lined up to do the zip line, but there were so many of them they had to put off doing some of the campers until Friday. I know that he had a great lunch, because he came in talking about how good the Chef Salad tasted.

No comments: