Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday

This morning I threw Carla off kilter a bit. I did not water the yard due to storm last night. It seemed to have give us a lot of rain.

I took the Camry in to have the check engine light repaired, and received the bad news this afternoon that it was turning into a two day job. They had found once it was all apart that there was another part that they needed. Probably some little tiny piece hidden in a schematic drawing that only someone with a computer copy could find. Oh, well! I still have the loaner car and wasn't planning on making any fantastic voyages anywhere tomorrow anyway.

At camp today Sean's group worked on creating "survival" shelters. His group won for creative use of materials. [Their shelter is still standing two days later (6/22)].

Last night I did to a bit of watering around 8:00 p. and saw a sure sign that Spring is giving way to Summer. Fireflies. They took me back to my chilhood of running around the yard with a mason jar trying to capture as many as possible.

No comments: