Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Morning Yard Work

This morning while out watering the plants I got the adventuresome idea to trim out all the dead limbs and parts out of all the shrubs, trees and roses! That was quite a time consuming endeavor. One rose bush alone took nearly an hour, but it looks spectacular now. I even trimmed out some of the lower branches on the birch & mimosa in the front yard. I especially trimmed the mimosa for the mail lady since her truck is tall enough to hit it as she passes by.

Mrs. Chong tells me that I have one more juniper bush to move....to where at this moment I am not sure, but I will get it done soon. I don't want to do it after it gets too hot.

As I was rounding the corner of the house to put the hose away I came across a really neat spider web in the bush at the corner of the yard. Hope that ya'll are able to see it in the picture.

Later in the evening , I got that last juniper up and put back into the ground in our yard. I put it behind the tree fort. So now I just about have a complete line of shrubbery from one end of the yard to the other.

No comments: