Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday

I heard a new one this morning, "It's raining domestic animals outside." Politically correct at all cost I suppose. I jumped into finishing the woodworks in Danielle's old room this morning and even began to paint the furniture. I've got the first coat on the nightstand. I may possibly get the second coat on it this afternoon.

Heading out to fill up with gas, and see if I can find the right sized screw for one of the drawer handles. Finding screws is a difficult proposition - I came back home and hunted through the spares here at home and did find ones that would work.



Now all that remains is to paint the chest between the windows to match the nightstand; and of course, now I'm all set for a visit from Miss Faith. She's even got her own place to take a nap.

Sean had a great day at camp. They really got into the fun of the rainy weather. Jumping in mud puddles and getting muddy. On a dryer side they did play some indoor games.

No comments: