Thursday, June 1, 2006

Goslings of All Ages

While Sean was taking his final SOL, I decided to hop back up the street to the pond across from the courthouse where several families of geese have taken up residence. I thought that I might possibly get a photo of the fluffy goslings I had seen a couple of days before.

This bunch of "teenagers" ran down to meet me as I was walking down the trail to the pond.




Then "teenagers" did settle down to do what most teenagers do....eat!












The next group to show up were what appeared to be "elementary school age" goslings. Their parents were keeping them close.











Then this pair of geese came up with their three "preschoolers". They were so cute.

All yellow and fluffy. They looked so soft. However their parents were keeping a careful watch over them and I don't believe that I could have gotten much closer.





No comments: