Saturday, June 17, 2006

Running Around with Mom

Today was full of events, Mom & I went out to run around. We first headed off to see Samuel play his final T-ball game. He plays for the Bethlehelm Little League - they all looked like they were having a fabulous time.

T-Ball Antics

Samuel fielding a couple of balls. He was giving it a great try. He got the first on and threw it to first base while the second one hopped his glove. Great try though.




In the photo on the left Sam seems to be experiencing one of those "I can't believe that just happened" moment. On the right he is getting ready to head off to second base.

Spectators
Mom in position to take the best shots that she can; and Tim is coaching on third base.
Elda posing with the dangle ear rings and Tim trying to get a photo of me while I was getting a photo of him. A battle of the cameras.

Miss Abigail
Miss Abigal posed on the team bench while they were out in the field.

While Sam was playing in the game, I took Miss Abigal for a walk around the school. She and I had fun marching and flying in the breeze. We also took a tour through a garden that the school had established - Abbey and I had fun looking around the flowers and spotted a bee and several butterflies.




While Miss Abigail and I were exploring the garden we found this bee on a butterfly bush, it flitted around on several flowers while we were watching.









Mom & I then headed off to Magnolia Grange to see some of the activities that they had going on there. They had re-enactors and several demonstrations.

Being from Virginia I was kinda partial to the Confederate re-enactors. They seemed to be a real laid back bunch and having a good time.

No comments: