Friday, February 16, 2007

Fearless Friday

Good morning all. Today is grocery shopping day, thus the title of today's entry. I'll be heading out early with the prospect of getting everything home and put away before it is time for Sean to come home from school.

Grocery shopping went well. Not much stress involved at all. Just a simple shopping trip. I did enjoy just scooting along not rushing.

Sean had a terrific time at school today. He even got extra credit for a recipe that he took in today. He is excited about hitting school on Tuesday.

I hopped by Mom's house to return her playmate cooler and a big hawk flew into the tree near my car. Mom got this picture of it - she doesn't think that it is that great, but it works for me.

I received a telephone call from Danielle this afternoon. She was telling me all about the concert last night. The had some great fun. She had a bit of difficulty afterwards though, she twisted her ankle when she fell off her heels. Sounds like everyone else in the family. She said that it is doing alright, but it is a bit more swollen than it was yesterday. She was on the way home this afternoon to put some ice on her ankle and prop it up. I'm sure that she'll be feeling before too long, after all there is a three day weekend that she will be able to use to recover.

Walter & I did battle with his taxes. These really should be super simple. No worries at all. We got them finished and he even managed to get a refund too!

I headed back out this evening for Chinese for dinner - always a good choice. I also had slip back by WalMart to pick up dog food for Lilly (somewhere in my zoned out moment of shopping I forgot to get the large cans of food for her). I met up with Marion and her girls, she had photo of the new granddaughter to share. It looks like she is going to be a real cutie. She told that her hubby has been having a little trouble getting home this evening - as he is in Iowa and waiting on the weather to allow him to get back.

Sean is heading out to go skating this evening with his friends from school. He'll have a great time this evening.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "I do not believe...I know. I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is far stronger than myself, something that people call God." Carl Jung

No comments: