Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday Showings!!!

It is going to be an amazingly busy afternoon. I'm so glad that I got the brochures on the house completed yesterday afternoon. We have three showings today!! It is going to be busy around here from noon to 4:00. I'm planning on taking the girls and Sean, if he wants, out to Mom & Dad's to hang out for the duration; and Dean is heading out to the library to study. Sean may go with him if he doesn't want to go with me.

As I was leaving to head out to Mom & Dad's Walter showed up and he headed out with us to visit. Mom & I had a nice visit while Dad & Walter took naps, so did the girls. By the time that they all woke up, it was time for us to get back home.

Walter took me out to dinner this evening to the Olive Garden. It was quite a wait to get a table. I don't think that I have ever been there when it was that crowded before. The food was delicious and we had fun just goofing off.

It seems like the house showings must have gone well. Several of the flyers in were taken from the island. It shows promise. We have an open house tomorrow. I hope that it goes well also.

We've had some amusement around here this evening. Lilly has been chasing a ball around and since I've waxed the vinyl flooring she has been slip sliding around, hardly being able to keep her footing.

We also rented a couple of movies for the evening entertainment these are more on the serious side than the usual picks:
  • Flags of Our Fathers
  • Fly Boys
Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." - Sydney J. Harris

No comments: