Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday Shuffle

I'm heading out a little early to pick up Walter for choir practice, to be followed by Sunday school and church. He's been taking some meds that make him a bit sleepy so he asked me to give him the ride. Well, plans change, Walter ended up heading to a basketball game after church with one of his friends. While I headed home to be there for the arrival of the realtor for our open house.

Our OPEN HOUSE is from 2 to 4 p.m. Alice was so sweet in printing up about 25 flyers for the day. I got them all put together on Friday. I'm glad I did since we needed them for the few showings on Saturday as well.

The guys and I headed up to Panera's for lunch, we let the girls hang out in the car while we ate. I wasn't too worried about them since it was in no way hot outside, I was sure they would be okay. Sean tried to get on the internet while we were there but his power supply on his computer was having issues. After lunch we headed down to LG's to do a few errands and visit for a short while.

We found out that our Open House went fine. There were five groups that came through to see the house today - including one couple that had already been to the house before. From what the realtor told us there were nothing but good comments and positive feedback. Now for them just to follow up with the prospective buyers and get this thing sold.

The girls are sure glad to get home and to be able to rest. They have been away from home so much I'm sure that they will be 'relieved' as well when they don't have to go somewhere.

We had brief bit of excitement with the weather, about 10 minutes of snow flurries. Then they were gone. Sean called Granny to let her know and she never did get any her way. Maybe later this evening. Depending upon the weather report that we look at we either or are not going to have snow. It is a total toss up. Usually we don't get any so I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: “The Lord has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” —Proverbs 16:4

No comments: