Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday

Dean is off today. We have a meeting at school and then he is going to spend the remaining part of the day studying for his mid-term exam. Lots of peace and quiet around here today.

Not too much overtly interesting yet for the morning, but Mom gave me one of her old red sweaters yesterday and I've got it on with a black cami and it looks and feels great. Thanks Mom!

We ended up having a house showing today and I headed out to Mom & Dad's to hang out with the girls, while Dean & Sean were off doing other things. Mom took this photo of me while I was there.

I had a visit this afternoon from Walter. He was here playing around looking for music online. He even managed to get his new air filter installed in his car while he was here.

I've been busy getting together my resume and application to be submitted for a job that will becoming available next week. It would great if it works out, if not it is just not the right one for me at this time. I'm going to be positive though and say that it is the right one. It could be fun working downtown again.

Lilly has been a riot this evening. She was trying to get something in the bottom of the water bowl and she was snorkling again - actually blowing bubbles in the bowl. It was so funny. If we had a camcorder we might have had a tape for America's Funniest Home Videos. Now she is playing with her stuffed bear, or should I say taking the stuffing out of her bear. It is really keeping her busy.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy
This is Lisa,
Just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful in red. I hope you get that job you are talking about. keep us posted, guess I should go seeing that I am at work right now.