Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Frosty Wednesday

There is a beautiful frost on the ground this morning. It gives the yard an appearance of having a thin layer of snow, only on the grassy parts. It will be gone as the sun rises. I do hope that the temperature does pick up today we're starting off at a brisk 23-degrees. The forecast estimates that we'll double that for a high today. Time to wrap up and stay warm.

I'm meeting up with dad this morning at the liquor store, he's going to help me get boxes for moving. Since he has a truck that will allow me to get more than I would be able to with just the car. I'll say this for the acholol producers, they sure know how to pack their product - the boxes are great for moving just about everything safely.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to start by boxes up the books in the hallway.

Sean started out the day well, he was up and taking a shower when he slipped and fell. I've gotten him back into the bed. It seems that he hit his knees (which were already "injuried"); then hit his hip on the tub plug; and then his occipital bone in the back of his head glanced off the edge of the tub.

Alice and I went out last night to Panera's for hot chocolate and cinnamon scones and conversation. We worked on my resume. It was a real change from what I have ever used. It still has work to be done, but it looks like it real be really interesting. Something that will catch someone's eye.

This morning we were talking about this and that and how there are just some days that we would all like to hit the rewind button and start over. This is one of my rewind days.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: America was born a Christian nation. America was born to exemplify that devotion to the elements of righteousness which are derived from the revelations of the Holy Scripture. - Woodrow Wilson (1911)

Did You Know...in 2000 b.c. the Assyrian Code had this to say about abortion? If a woman of her own accord dros that which is within her, they shall crucify her and not bury her. Think about it...even pagans long before the advent of Christianity recognized the wrongness of killing the innocent, unborn baby. - Foundation for Moral Restoration

No comments: