Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday

Dean got up first this morning and let Miss Carla out and uncovered Tweat's cage, she then promptly began talking to us. I came down shortly afterwards as the smell of coffee was beckoning me - and feed the critters before settling in with my first cup of the morning. Ahh coffee!

The boys are off and about this morning - going to GameStop for some gaming stuff. That stuff is really just beyond me, but Sean and he both do enjoy it from time to time. Sean was able to get a PS2, plus a Rachet & Clank game and a 1 year warranty for all the items that he traded in. He's has been having fun ever since he got back and hooked it up to the television.

News on the trip to Germany - it has been put on hold for the time. Not too sure of the reason, perhaps due to the recent event regarding terroist or the company may just want to put it off. But whatever the cause it is off for now.

I found the photo of my granddaughter on Danielle's blog and just couldn't stand to see her without anything cute on to go with that sweet little hat. So I pulled out PhotoShop and spent the better part of the afternoon making adjustments and phone calls to Alice, to learn how to do somethings I didn't know how to do, all in order to make sure Miss Faith was all dressed up. I even went back later and uncovered her arms from her dress (before dress change), so if you have seen this before it has changed.

E-mail funny:

There was a kid taking a Statistics Class in college (STT 101). He finished his exam in half the time allotted, and the rest of the time he sat and flipped a coin.

The teacher asked what he was doing. And he said "I'm checking my answers."

No comments: