Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday

I was able to spend a little time with Faith in the nursery this morning. She was sitting in the floor all so sweet and acting like she was just all in charge. We had an excellent time playing in the floor and taking photos. She really enjoyed eating on her teething biscuit. She was showing off her tummy by picking up her dress, which reminds me of some old photos of myself.

I did get a recording of her having fun, the first on is a growl which Danielle says she has picked up from one of their friend's son.


I was also able to get Danielle & Ben to sit still long enough for me to take a picture of them also. Ben will be heading back to Liberty in the next couple of weeks and Mrs. Danielle will be starting her Senior year in September. Walter is starting his classes also very shortly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judy you look really nice, and of course Faith is sooo cute.