Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday

Dad got me up early this morning, he called to chat..oops, it's Saturday. No problem it was time to get up anyway.

We had a full day today. Dean mowed the yard and cut up the rest of the tree that the boys fell. Walt brought Sean home around 10 a.m., and checked in with his concert buddy and decided to hang around till around 1:00 p.m. While he was here I had him take apart the deck table - he put it together a long time ago, so he was the logical choice to take it apart. Dad came over and brought the jigsaw to finish off the table top edges for me. It was great the table top fits into the frame perfectly. He also put cut the hole in the center for the umbrella.

Walt headed out to Country Fest and an evening of music. I hope that he had a great time. I know he was looking forward to seeing Shooter Jennings and Montgomery Gentry.

I finished up the design painting today and am going to paint the final finish coats on the top tomorrow after church. It's going to take two or three coats of varnish to finish it up. I am planning on having the table back together by Wednesday.

No comments: