Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday Doings

Well the day has been pretty uneventful. Sean got off to school just fine this morning and home on the bus this afternoon. I worked on my CS2 lesson today, and will need to put some more time in on this one. It covered a number of different tools. I want to go over them again before next week's class so that I have a good grasp of the concepts before moving on.

Walter came over to visit for a spell before heading off to class, to take a test. He only work a little over half a day due to the weather conditions. We had a nice visit. The weather has been rainy on and off all day, so it wasn't very condusive for doing anything outside or involving water.

While Tweat was hanging out, outside this afternoon, I noticed a new fungus in the yard. This one has the look of a tiny bird bath. While walking around the yard I found a large branch that will work for Tweat to hang out on inside of the house. She seemed to enjoy it, I've left her cage door open and am waiting to see if she ventures out onto the branch on her own.

I received a lovely watch from Dean for our anniversary, it has cut-out hearts on either side of the watch face studded with crystals all the way around the watch face and the hearts. It is very nice.

No comments: