Monday, December 4, 2006

Monday

I'm up a lot early this morning. I kept thinking/dreaming that the dog wanted to go out. It about drove me crazy. When I checked on Miss Lilly, she was sound asleep next to Sean. She had gone out around 3:30 a.m so I didn't think she would have been ready to go back out this soon. Oh well, better safe than sorry.

I've already gotten up to start the day. I've fixed Dean's lunch and will probably try catch another 40 or 60 winks on the couch (may a whole hour). Since it is a bit too early to get the laundry started.

Miss Lilly came downstairs this morning all by herself and got me so that I could take her outside. It was a great thing. She is improving everyday.

Decorating went well. I have now gotten all the wreaths in the windows as well as the lights. The nativity set up on the buffet in the dining room. The most of the boxes are back into the side room waiting for January.

Lilly did a couple of really odd things this evening, first she stuck her nose down into her water bowl and was blowing bubbles; then she was frightened by a mechanical Rudolph reindeer (his nose lights up and plays Christmas music) all she could do was bark and run away.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: Leaders earn a heck of lot more money than followers! - T Harv Eker

No comments: