Sunday, December 3, 2006

Sunny Sunday

Morning had me running late, I got up late and stayed that way until Sunday school class. We finished up on Islam today - WOW!! Now I know what why they are so angry. I'm looking forward to next weeks lesson as well, we will be continuing on with Buddism and Hinduism.

Walter spent the afternoon with us. He and Sean pulled out one of the older computer games and matched wits for a goodly portion of the day. I ran out and had Dean's cell phone software updated. It worked out great.

Choir practice tonight went well. We practiced the full drama/musical together. It was our first rehearsal of the entire group. I know it will get better as the time gets closer, we just have a few minor things to polish up.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

E-card greeting from Mom. Click on it to see it in action!

Card from Mom

No comments: