Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wednesday

Here we are at the middle of the week again. Work today as usual, followed by a leisurely evening. I do believe that there are showers on tap for the afternoon/early evening, that could be nice. Sit on the patio and put my feet up and listen to the rain hit the umbrella.

The rain hit here with a vengence - at 5:00 p.m. it cut loose at work and totally drenched everything. I was partially drowned before I got from the building to the car. I was lucky when I got home there was a lull in the storm long enough to get from the car to the building.

THIS FROM MOM: She is going to have surgery to replace a piece of plastic in her right knee. Dr. deBloise thinks that is all that will be needed unless he sees that he needs to put a new knee cap on, but he won't know about that until he actually gets in there and looks. I will probably be in the hospital 3-4 days and then should be able to walk out better than now. But this isn't until early July.

Until then I am to stay off my leg as much as possible. No heavy lifting or excess walking. He said instead of parking away from the stores like I do, I should get as close as possible. Looks like Dad will be doing the mowing and yard work until after then.(HA) He said I could boss him around. (Now that is a BIG LAUGH)

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: When you can do the common things in life in a uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.

No comments: