Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday

Wonderful sleeping weather last night. Nice breeze this morning. It looks like is going to get hot though for the day. I'm going to leave the a/c on just in case it gets 'stuffy' in the apartment. No need for Tweat & Carla to suffer while I'm gone.

I checked in with Sean this morning, he is feel much better. He still has a stuffy nose, but otherwise okay.

Walter's dropping by work this afternoon to have Dr. Martin check out his front tooth and see what he can offer as a solution to even them up. I don't know if he'll get the work done, but at least he'll know what can be done. I know that he would really like to get them evened, ever since one was chipped it has bothered him. I've got my own cleaning visit on Thursday - I'm taking an early lunch (9 a.m.). Fun, fun...

Walter got to meet the crowd at work. Now he knows why I have so much fun there. He was smiles as he was leaving. He forgot to get his cookies as he left so I'm going to get Connie to fix him a couple in the morning.

I stayed over at work this evening until a little after 7:00 p.m. We were doing some audio recording. I've got some editing to do over the next few days, but it is really some great information.

Walter had dinner with me tonight - I had put some stuff in the crockpot so we ate a late dinner. We had fun discussing his visit to the office and his day in general.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: What we hope ever to do with ease, we must learn first to do with diligence. - Samuel Johnson

Disturbing News from the Weird, by Chuch Shepherd:

"A Scottish funeral-home director admits, that for years, they've used excess cremation ashes (that won't fit in the urn) to kinda salt the sidewalks around the building when they got icy."

No comments: