Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday

My day started out a bit abrupt this morning. I forgot to change my alarm to 'work time' and truly surpised myself when I woke up at 6:54 a.m. Now I normally leave at 7:08 a.m., so you can only imagine how rushed I was this morning. I made it out on time, looking decent and got to work on time too boot!

Birthday Wishes to Maxine
I had a mini-brain glitch once today, I was reminding someone of an appointment next week on the 30th and told them that it was on April 30th instead of May 30th. I lost a whole month - May has flown by and here it is almost June. Before I blink again it will be September.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: You will have good luck and overcome many hardships. - fortune cookie

Three Things

Three things in life that, once gone, never will come back -
  1. Time
  2. Words
  3. Opportunity
Three things in life that can destroy a person -
  1. Anger
  2. Pride
  3. Unforgiveness
Three things in life that you should never lose-
  1. Hope
  2. Peace
  3. Honesty
Three things in life that are most valuable -
  1. Love
  2. Family &Friends
  3. Kindness
Three things in life that are never certain -
  1. Fortune
  2. Success
  3. Dreams
Three things that make a person -
  1. Commitment
  2. Sincerity
  3. Hard work
Three things that are truly constant -
Father - Son - Holy Spirit

No comments: