Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday

Here it is Monday. The day went great. Nothing too hectic or frantic.

I took these pictures of the patio this morning. I thought I'd show off the artwork that was created this weekend with my boys. Walter was the master architect and Sean & I did lots of labor.

This evening I found out that Troy (Alice's husband) has been "trapped" on the Outer Banks, near Buxon (the Hatteras Lighthouse). It seems that the ferry's stopped running yesterday around 1:00 p.m.; followed by a section of the road closing just south of the Bodie Island Lighthouse early this morning. All this due to a storm that is brewing off the coast (possibly turning into a tropical storm). He and the fellow that he was with were suppose to be arriving back home today before 3:00 p.m. Hmmm...looks like that trip for the weekend has turned into a much longer trip - possibly an extra couple of days, depending on the road.

Drama, drama, drama.

I tried my hand at creating a video this evening at home. I had accumulated enough photos to give everyone a nice 'tour' of the new place. If you are viewing it around 11 p.m. it may not be available (it takes a little while to process). Hope ya'll enjoy it.
Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience. - The Fool's Law

No comments: