Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday

I got up this morning ready to get ready for church. I couldn't roust Sean, he was pooped out totally. I finally got him moving around 10:00 a.m., but we both are moving slow. I do believe that all the G-forces that we experienced yesterday caught up with both of us.

Sean took part of the afternoon to play computer. I watched Fried Green Tomatoes. I tried to take a short nap and enjoyed the afternoon.

Walter dropped by for a short visit after he got back from his trip to Lynchburg this weekend. He and Patrick had a great time.

Dean came by to pick up Sean and had dinner with us. He and Sean went home about 6:30 p.m.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For The Day: It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.

Immigration by the Numbers

Aunt Barbara sent this along - it is quite an interesting and eye opening piece. If you can not see the video below just click on the title above and it will take you to the videos site on Google.

No comments: