Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday

It looks like it is going to be a nice day today. Perhaps I can get the 'roof' on my room this evening and be prepared for the coming rain towards the end of the week.

As most of ya'll know I've been really stressed out and have had seen a counselor regarding all the stress - well...I met with him this evening and it is now no longer necessary for me to continue with the sessions. So that is a good deal. No worries there.

I spoke to Alice earlier in the day an her stranded hubby was on the way back home, the road had been opened and they left. It seems that the storm that trapped them on the Outer Banks is coming back; this time much stronger. I had thought about giving Mom a call, but she and Dad are down at the river with friends for the next few days. I do hope that they have a grand time. Perhaps Mom will come back with some interesting photographs.

This evening Walter & I watched Braveheart a good inspiring movie for the evening.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

I received my "horoscope" in the email this morning it reads: VIRGO - The One that Waits: Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only.

No comments: