Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday

Well Friday is here. The weekend is upon us, a holiday weekend at that.

I had a great meeting out this morning - conferences are not as hard as they have been portrayed. We're going to do fine. Just a bit of juggling to figure out exactly what has and hasn't been done up to this point. It will most likely take about a month overall to get up to speed - I'm sure we'll even have a question or two later on down the road, but it's going to work out alright.

I ran by the Toyota place this evening for a state inspection. I need rear brake pads, a windshield wiper and a light bulb. Not too terribly bad considering no one looked at the car prior to the inspection.

Danielle is performing in her final concert this evening - I wish her an extra strong voice as she sings her solo. Go Danielle.

Walter & I are heading out grocery shopping this evening. I haven't really gotten any groceries for about a month now, so I've to put something in the house to eat.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: Smith and Wesson or a Colt always beat four aces.

No comments: