Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday

What a change in the weather! It is comfortable though.

This evening a group from work is getting together for a "Girls Night Out", as it stands we're not sure where we are going but it will be a nice get together. We had a really nice time visiting and getting to know each other better. I'm looking forward to another outing sometime in the future.

I found this nice little surprise in my mailbox this evening. Mrs. Danielle will be Graduating on June 8th at 10 a.m. I thought the ceremony was earlier in the day. I guess I got to find out with everyone else.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!
Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: “Every child in America should be acquainted with his own country. He should read books that furnish him with ideas that will be useful to him in life and practice. As soon as he opens his lips, he should rehearse the history of his own country.” - Noah Webster

No comments: