Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday

It's the middle of the week again. SO much to do, so little time. But it will get done...I'm just keeping a steady pace what I'm doing.

The upcoming weekend promises to be relaxing. I'm planning on doing some painting this weekend. That would be a great way to spend the weekend - painting on the patio.

However, until then...

It's been a busy day. Heather & I have hopped all day and it looks like the rest of the week is going to be equally as busy.

I got an interesting voicemail this afternoon from Ms. Danielle, she has a concert tomorrow night and she has a ticket for me.

This evening I headed out and visited with Mom & Dad for a short while. I took Miss Carla with me and she had a great time getting out of the house for a while.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy. -Max Ehrmann

MAN...I'M GETTING SO FAT I CAN HARDLY SCRATCH MY OWN BUTT!!

No comments: