Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday

Off to choir practice this morning followed by regular church activities. I'm looking forward to a slightly slower pace today. But who knows if it actually will be or not. At some point this evening, I do know that it will be time to catch up on my laundry, since I've not been home to do it during the day as is usual.

Oh, Alice! Special information just for you...I found someone who does some really professional application of logos, etc..onto mugs and such. I'm going to check into it. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

It has been a busy afternoon, I have found an apartment!! I will be living in the basement of the same building that Walter is currently in. I will get access to the apartment beginning on April 1st. I will need to have the electricity set up in my name by that date and all the other normal stuff. I most likely won't get everything moved over until around the 15th, since I'm going to do it it phases.

Alice went out with me to the apartments and on the way home we ran by Burger King so Mr. Terry could get a snack. He got to play in the car while we were waiting in the drive-thru line. Which took almost forever! But he was quite entertained since he climbed out of the carseat and was investigating the car. Here he is playing the 'celebrity' for the camera. You can tell he is having a great time!

Our choir practice went well this evening, we were working with a prospective Minister of Music and he did a terrific job. Of course, he answered our question about robes properly - they are a bad thing, but the ones that we currently have are. Yippee! He agrees with us about the robes.

Dean has had the house opened up all day to day. The fresh air has been making it's way into all the nooks and crannies and freshing up the place. It has been a good day to chase out the stale air from Winter. I bet we all sleep better this evening.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thoughts for the Day:
  • "Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul." - Anonymous
  • Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound. - James Allen 1864-1912, author of As a Man Thinketh

No comments: