Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday

It is a gorgeous day. The temperature is warma and there is just the hint of a breeze in the air. The girls are all up and at it for the day. Carla has staked out her usual spot on the sofa and Lilly is just hanging around. Tweat is having a great time. I do believe that the morning sunshine has put her into grand spirits as well.

After lunch I headed out and had the Camry cleaned. It was the first "official" cleaning since we purchased it - and since we've sold the house. I could finally get it completely cleaned out - no more girls riding in the car every 15 minutes so we could leave while someone looke at the house. When I got back from having the car cleaned, Dean took a break from his final exam, and the boys took me to play a few games of putt-putt. We had great fun. The weather was particularly nice to be out in playing.

Dean went back to finish up his exam and after dinner I took Sean back out for a couple of more games (it's all you can play for one price). Afterwards I headed up to the church to work on the scenery. I finished up the windows and put in the awnings in the market areas. They are coming along nicely.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer."- Albert Camus

No comments: