Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday

More work on the book today. I've been moving along at a nice pace. I've a couple of ideas that I'm going to work on adding in today.

WOW, Verizon sure is ready for me to have my internet service hooked up at the apartment. It seems that they have already shipped my connection kit to the apartment. I was able to get home this evening and intercept the package and have it delivered to work instead. I'll have the connection kit tomorrow, but still no phone service at the apartment until Monday. You would have at least thought that Verizon would have shipped the package on Friday.

I finished laying out the first book today - many, many, many days ahead of schedule. There is still 'tweaking' to do, but the major part is completed.

I'm heading out to church this evening to attempt to finish up the set for Easter.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought of the Day: "When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied." - Herophilus

No comments: