Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday

My goal for the day is to be able to import video clips into the video program that I am using. Hopefully that will work that way it should. I took several minutes of video yesterday, from around the inside and outside of the office. A test project of sorts to practice on. Just how it will turn out is anyone's guess at this point, it is just something that we'll find out for sure over the next few days or so. I'll keep ya'll posted on the progress. Perhaps even a video once I get it all together.

Well...my goals for the day surely changed after I made it into work today. I worked on organization of several areas of the office. It was time well spent. I also did some work on creating several different CD's and DVD's of various types of documentation. Video clips will be for another day.

I have a couple of new things to read:
  • An article on Adobe Lightroom, and
  • "Secrets of Online Persuasion", by John-Paul & Deborah Micek
Tomorrow and Saturday is going to be an adventure. A number of us from the office are headed out to a conference for the two days. Lots of activity.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: “Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: