Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday

Off for another day. After work this evening I'll need to head over to the church to work on scenery.

I spoke to Danielle this week and found out that graduation is going to be on June 8th. Manchester will be the first high school in county to graduate so they will be walking early in the morning.

I worked on the "book" all day today. On my way home this evening I got a couple of heads up phone calls from Walter about accidents in my path. It was nice knowing to detour before I got stuck.

I was going to go out to the church, but didn't make it. That just means that I absolutely have to go out on Wednesday and Thursday nights to get it finished.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it." - Vince Lombardi

No comments: