Saturday, March 3, 2007

Day of Changes

Well since we've finally gotten a closing date on the house it is now time for us to begin getting together everything and setting up to move. This morning, Dean & I were off to the bank to set up our accounts together. He's off to secure an apartment for he & Sean. While I'm will need to wait on that particular issue for awhile.

There are so many things to get straight and information that needs to be transferred and then restraightened out again. It is going to keep the two of us busy for a number of weeks.

This afternoon I headed off to choir practice, while Dean headed into work. Apparently he had several projects that needed to get completed this afternoon. Sean has been hanging out at home playing WOW - so he has been quite entertained.

I went out this evening with the girls and discovered I had almost missed the lunar eclipse. I ran back in and grabbed the camera and this is the best shot I was able to get. I surely wish that I had been outside about 30-45 minutes earlier when it would have been fully hidden.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: “Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue.” — Thomas Fuller

No comments: