Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sunday

Off to a great morning at church we are singing, This is How it is to Be Free. We did a great job.

Today has been an extremely busy day. After church I fixed lunch for the boys and headed out shopping for some additional work clothes for myself. Walter being an excellent opinion headed out with me to critic the outfits. There was a killer sale at Lane Bryant. I found a bunch of pieces to work together to mix and match between my blue and black suits. It is going to give me lots of variety.

Our second stop for the afternoon was in Chester to visit with Danielle and her family. I was able to visit with them for about 30 minutes. Miss Faith surprised me by walking to me. She is begining to walk around quite a bit. She had a great time listening to my cell phone ring tone for my dad, which is the sound of him using the turkey caller. She giggled and laughed and tried to take the phone and make it play again and again.

I was able to get several photos of her. One of her walking and the other of her squirreling up her nose just like her mom, Mamaw, & Pappaw. Fun stuff.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.– Mark Twain

No comments: