Thursday, March 1, 2007

Friday

First thing on the agenda this morning is to take Sean to Patient First. He has a crouping cough it may be broncitis. I'm not sure, but we will see. I will need to go to the school to drop off his excused absence note from the doctor; Then I'll be on to the grocery store to the shopping. After all that there is more studying to follow!

My day has turned into a continuous trip round and round. After the visits to Patient First, school, I headed off to WalMart for grocery shopping. While there I received a call from our realtor to tell us that our house had finally been SOLD for sure. I finished up shopping and put away all those groceries. Only to head out again to take papers over for Dean to sign and return them to the realtor's office. The house is scheduled to close on April 24th. That gives us right aroudn 50 some days to get everything packed and settled before we move out. I'm tired from all the driving about. I'm even going to have to put more gas in the car to get filled back up. It has surely been a day full of here and theres.

I really need to put my feet up and close my eyes and rest for awhile. It didn't work, the television was playing too loudly and I couldn't get the eyes closed. So instead I ended up reading further in Harry Beckwith's book What Clients Love, A Field Guide to Growing Your Business.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: "Argue for your limitations and they are yours. Argue for your possibilities and they are yours as well."- Various authors
A Bed Near The Window

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was that defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No," said the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

No comments: