Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday

Today was an extremely busy day - which flew by like a rocket.

We had an afternoon staff meeting to set our goals for the next few weeks. I am going to be working a whole ... lot. Just a couple of goals for me are putting together three books, a membership website and a couple of other products before June 1.

Sean was sick today - he ate something that didn't agree with him. Dean stayed home with him today to care for him. He had turned around by the time I got home this evening.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day:
  • "Good looks catch the eye but a GOOD personality catches the heart. You're blessed with both!"
  • "Nor do I hear in my imagination the parts successively. I hear them all at once. What a delight this is! All this inventing, this producing, takes place in a pleasing, lively, dream." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keep You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God kee ps You Going!

No comments: