Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday

We are going to be starting off the week with cold temperatures. Burr....I've had to go out this morning and turn the defroster on in the car. Icy conditions on the windows.

I have had a busy, yet productive day at work. I stay busy but am not stressed out at all. Today I've been doing a little bit of this and that. Working on training, transcription, documentation for video segments and a tiny bit of PhotoShop work.

I went out for a while today with Rose to have an article about the spa in the office framed. Pretty cool, going to Ben Franklin for work.

After I got home this evening, I got the girls settled down for a while. That is until Dean came in from class. Miss Lilly just wants all the attention. Meanwhile, Sean is warm to the touch and that has sent Dean scurrying back out to pick up a new thermometer. I don't know what it is with the ones that we have, but they don't register at all.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought for the Day: I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious." Andrew Wyeth
Why Indeed ...?
  • If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
  • If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
  • If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
  • If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
  • Why is bra singular and panties plural?

No comments: