Thursday, June 14, 2007

Flag Day

Happy Flag Day

Well, Master Walter is already off this morning. I'm leaving out a few minutes early to put some air in my tires this morning.

It is a fantastic feeling morning - it would be a great day to sit on the patio, read a book and just take a nap.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. - Erma Bombeck

Our Flag
Patriot Vol. 07 No. 24

Our Flag is a beacon for liberty, a symbol of hope for all people wh
o “hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed—that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it...”

No comments: