Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday

I just let Carla out and there were numerous flashes of heat lighting. Those thunderstorms that they have been calling for the past several days may actually make an appearance later on this morning.

Still no rain...the day has gone along very well today. Not much overly exciting.

Walter came down and visited briefly after he got home this evening. We caught an episode of Law and Order before he headed back up.

I got a really neat t-shirt in the mail today from VistaPrint. It was a freebie and personalized no less. I always enjoy the VistaPrint freebies.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men. — Samuel Adams
WHERE DO RED HEADED BABIES COME FROM??

After their baby was born, the panicked father went to see the obstetrician.

"Doctor," the man said, "I don't mind telling you, but I'm a little upset because my baby daughter has red hair. She can't possibly be mine."

"Nonsense," the doctor said. "Even though you and your wife both have black hair, one of your ancestors may have contributed red hair to the gene pool."

"It isn't possible," the man insisted. "This can't be, our families on both sides had jet-black hair for generations."

Well," said the doctor, "let me ask you this, How often do you have sex?"

The man seemed a bit ashamed. "I've been working very hard for the past year. We only made love once or twice every few months."

"Well, there you have it!" The doctor said confidently. "It's rust."

No comments: