Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sunday

I just woke up - WOW! I can't believe that it is after 11 a.m. already.

Sean and I got in last night just at midnight. I was absolutely bushed. Our trip to Bush Gardens was a bit more adventuresome that I had planned for it to be. It seems that I have created a roller coaster junkie.

Well, the afternoon has begun. Dean & Sean are playing America's Army together on the computer. Mom is going to be giving us a call after she and Dad have lunch, and we're going to head over to visit with Aunt Jo for a short while this afternoon.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:

An Email Update from Morning Dove Mews:

Debbie writes, "Hey, weird thing happened the other morning. Two deer wandered into our back yard and couldn’t find their way out for a few minutes. Oscar and Max were barking on the other side of Dylan’s fence so they avoided going back up the way they came. They finally scaled the fence on your side and ran off to the next street. By the time Scott and Maria told me at the door they were gone. It was around 6:15 am and I was just getting in the shower. Crazy."

That would have been something to see.

What Happened

"What happened?" asked the hospital visitor to the heavily bandaged man sitting up in bed.

"Well, I went down to Margate at the weekend and decided to take a ride on the roller coaster. As we came up to the top of the highest loop, I noticed a little sign by the side of the track. I tried to read it but it was very small and I couldn't make it out. I was so curious that I decided to go round again, but we went by so quickly that I couldn't see what the sign said. By now, I was determined to read that sign so I went round a third time. As we reached the top, I stood up in the car to get a better view."

"And did you manage to see what the sign said this time?" asked the visitor.

"Yes."

"What did it say?"

"Don't stand up in the car!

No comments: