Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday

It is a quite Sunday morning. The birds have been singing and showing off in the field behind the apartment.

Walter gave me some Valerian last night to help me calm down - I did get a good nights sleep.

Mrs. Danielle & family will be finishing up their move to Lynchburg today if all goes well. I wish them luck. It will be a whole new experience taking care of things on their own. Danielle tells me that she was accepted at Liberty University and will most likely take a couple of classes in the fall (English and something else), at least she will have begun college.

This fellow graduating is Danielle's "brother", or better said her "adopted brother" Carson. Over the course of their high school years they had convinced the better part of their friends that they were brother and sister by marriage. A truly strange arrangement the way that they told everyone, but being gullible so many believed. So here we come to the end of the four year long joke, but he has been a good friend to her over the years and I wish him great success in all that he does.

Just when I thought that I was doing better health wise and my stress level was decreasing.... that infernally insulting letter arrived in the mail. What a great way to distract me from getting things in order and insult me.

Ahhhh! Craziness, craziness. What to do with people who seem to think that they should get off Scott-free from doing the right thing -especially when they are now changing previously agreed upon ground rules. I guess you just can't fix stupid on this type of thing. If ugly is what is wanted it can be that way. Although I was under the delusion that extremely pleasant was the modus operandi.

The only thing good that I can say is that last week I was suffering terribly with a headache, which turned out not to be a true headache, but muscle spasms in my jaw from stress. Dr. Martin did some work on my bite and I've been much MUCH better. The jury is still out, but it does appear to be helping me sleep at night. I want to say it has, but I guess I just making sure it continues before committing to it.

Well, Walter and I are heading out to church shortly. I believe that he has some plans for the afternoon and I've got nothing going on. Maybe I'll sit out on the patio for a while and just enjoy doing nothing (not likely, but could I'll try).

The afternoon always changes, I brought home dinner from church - they were having a spaghetti dinner for the youth group's mission trip to Mexico. Mom's called and asked for me to go over to visit Aunt Jo with her. It will be good to see her.

We had a fantastic visit with Aunt Jo. She is looking terrific. We spent a couple of hours visiting, which just seemed to fly by. It hardly seemed like we had been there before we were headed back home. It looks like she'll be getting to go home towards the end of the week. Once she gets home, she and I'll be setting up a date to play Cribbage. Loads of Fun!

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day: "People quit learning when they are stressed." - Dr. Riley

No comments: