Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday

I'm going to have to get to my laundry this evening. If I don't I won't have a thing to wear this weekend. I'm planning on taking Sean to Bush Gardens again this weekend if the weather permits. I don't know if we'll go and stay for a long day, but at least for a while.

I slept like a baby last night. I can recall smelling the scent of lavendar from time to time, but I never 'woke' up. Carla didn't even snore.

It has been a good day today. The stress level has calmed down and things are just puttering right along. I don't know if it's the aromatherapy helping or the day has just been that good. I'm going to put it under the column of both working together. I did get out earlier today around noon to do some work errands - the weather was fantastic. I think the temperatures were up to just above 90-degrees but with the sunroof open it was great, and I didn't even turn on the air conditioner in the car.

I was checking the weather report for this evening and it looks like that it is going to go down into the 60's - open window sleeping weather. That is going to be great, and as the added bonus help cut the electric bill. I'm all for that as long as it isn't muggy.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life. - William Wordsworth




















These are a real hoot. Thanks Christie. I really got a big laugh out of them. Hope that the rest of you do as well.

No comments: