Monday, July 3, 2006

Monday

Dean is working on the spare room again today. I look forward to seeing his progress; Here he is finishing up the first coat of Kilz on the walls and ceiling.

I do hope that one of them will get the weedeater strung so that either they or I can get the get the yard trimmed out to go with the cut lawn.

My project for the day has been napping. I slept late and still am thinking about another nap. I might try to catch another 40 winks before beginning work on dinner.

Walter came over at lunch time and visited for awhile and then spent some time surfing the net. He and Dad are coming over to dinner tonight. It will be nice to have a full table again.

We had a wonderful time together this evening. We started watching Annapolis and had dinner. Dad had been at the garden and been working on green beans, he even brought us a enough for a meal and two tomatoes. Great company and a very pleasant evening.

Dad went back home and canned 24 quarts of green beans. It was a great surprise for Mom.

No comments: