Thursday, July 6, 2006

Thursday

Looks like we are going to have the wet stuff all day long. It could get really messy. The rain finally slacked up and off this afternoon. Perhaps it will stay away for tomorrows session of camp. That would be a great way to end the week at camp, dry and not too hot.

Alice called this morning to let me know that since Sean was an alumni of Alberta Smith, she thought that we would be interested in knowing that it had been broken into last night and apparently there had been quite a bit of damage done to the school and or equipment. It was bad enough that they moved their summer school classes to the local middle school. I haven't heard anything on the news as of yet, but I truly hope that they are able to catch the vandals/thieves that are involved quickly. -- As of this afternoon there has been no information regarding what exactly happened at the school. I''ll pass along updates as they become available.

Received this via email from one of my close friends. It does make a point.

I went down this morning to visit with Miss Faith & her mommy. Faith & I certainly had a fine old time. She really enjoyed trying to grab hold of the camera while I was taking her picture. Danielle then gave her a stuffed kitty to play with, it seems to be one of her favorite toys. She was even biting on it's nose and paws. I do hope her new teeth do come in soon. After playing around on the floor for awhile she hung out in her walker for a bit and found much of what I had to say funny. Her lunch time rolled around and I was able to feed her. She had a nice big lunch of rice and stained peas. She really did enjoy those peas. She was also drinking apple juice from a sippy cup. She would get a bit fussy when her Danielle came into the room, but I think that was all about her being sleepy and ready to for her mommy to topped off so she could get sleep.

Click on individual shot to view larger image.

No comments: